Emily Kettle, Managing Director of leading market research firm Facts International, has been named a bronze winner in the internationally renowned Stevie Awards for Women in Business.
Congratulations to Emily Kettle, Facts International's Managing Director and finalist of the highly prestigious Stevie Awards For Women In Business.
International market research agency, Facts International, today announced its expansion into Australia and APAC with the opening of an office in Sydney, Australia.
Following a 52% rise in revenues, leading strategic research consultants, Chime Insight & Engagement Group, has jumped from sixteenth to eight in Marketing’s “Customer Insight League”.
- Kettle promoted to Managing Director of Facts International
- CIE Group announces appointment of Nunwood European MD, Sarah Houghton, as Board Director
- Research CEO to represent Industry on CAA panel
- Impressive growth for CIE
- CIE Group announces appointment of another key client-side Director
- Lake Research senior directors join CIE Group
- New recruits at CIE
- Aviva UK chooses CIE as lead research partner in major deal
- Chime unveils Watermelon as research results improve
- Crispin Beale for Market Research Society (MRS) Council