One of the largest and most dynamic CATI centres in the UK, Facts International's 200 seat telephone interviewing facility operates 24/7 and due to the quality and multi-lingual base of its researchers, is continually engaged in international projects.
With round-the-clock access to both Australian and UK based project management - off-shoring CATI with Facts International not only offers a more cost effective way to achieve market leading response rates, but also the peace of mind that your projects will be managed and conducted professionally and in adherence to strict quality standards.
Facts International telephone research facility:
- 200 seat, in-house telephone research centre
- 24/7 capability
- Multi-mode Confirmit Horizons software
- Reliable and consistent pool of interviewers
- Interviewer Quality Control Scheme (IQCS)
- ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 20252:2006
- Compliant with AMSRS Code of Professional Behaviour
- Market Research Society company partner
- Business-to-consumer and business-to-business capabilities
- Hard to reach audience capabilities including complex and delicate financial services customer satisfaction trackers
- Multi-lingual interviewing team including native Australians
- 100% of calls are recorded
If you have a question you would like to ask of businesses or consumers, whether it relates to customer satisfaction, product or concept development or testing, brand awareness or other, then Facts International have the capability and experience to provide a range of market research solutions including telephone interviewer research, online research and Interactive Voice Response (IVR), or a combination of all three, depending on your specific requirements.
We are accredited to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 20252:2006 and the Interviewer Quality Control Scheme (IQCS)